A NOT SO GLAMOROUS LOOK AT THE UNDERBELLY OF CHICAGO'S HOUSING MARKET


All photos taken live from Chicago properties & environs

Monday, July 11, 2011

New Interior Decorator Struggles


Trying to transition from the doldrums of corporate America to the glamorous world of real estate staging, this young interior decorator was given a budget of $8.25 from his first ever client, a seller eager to vacate his property, who allegedly told his new hire, "Me leaving house. I no more pay bank. Too much money they are wanting from me. Not fair. Not like this system. Here is good money. You make home look beautiful, yes?" The seller is currently using his credit cards to buy a new RV and drive across America, ("I am live where I want, how I am want, not be like stupid American people."), periodically checking in with his decorator, "You make house look good, many people wanting? You can do it, Yes, I am trust you."
AVONDALE

No comments:

Post a Comment